Is your business struggling to make an impact in its marketplace? Do you have a new product to launch and a limited budget? Does your company require a mobile responsive website or new brand image?
Blackbird Communications is an award-winning PR business in St Albans and Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, which delivers local, regional, national and international reach for clients.
Our work adds value to client brands by enhancing their profile and reputation through cost-effective PR and content marketing activity both in the digital space and offline. Whether starting from scratch or hitting the ground running, we listen, question, advise and achieve results that get our clients noticed in their markets. Commercially aware, our mantra is “headline must contribute to bottom line.”
Blackbird has significant experience in B2B and B2C communications in a number of industry sectors including: automotive; construction; engineering; aerospace; remanufacturing; facilities management; security and technology. Above all though, we are business communicators and our approach and expertise can be applied across all industries.
Here’s a few questions that we believe a business should review continuously:
- How’s our profile within our target market?
- Are we getting the right messages out via the right channels?
- Is our website mobile responsive, up to date and performing well in search results?
- Are we generating regular content that adds value to our audiences?
- Is our proposition clearly understood?
- Are we securing more coverage than our competitors?
- Could we do more to generate positive exposure?
- Do we understand our reputation within our industry?
- Have we got the time, ideas and expertise to deliver successful results?
- Is our communications activity aligned with our commercial objectives and making a positive contribution?
Blackbird is a St Albans and Berkhamsted PR and content marketing agency with a friendly ‘sleeves rolled-up’ approach. Think of us as an extension of your business that’s tasked with raising its profile, getting it known and understood, generating new ideas and content and ensuring that communication channels remain open and effective.
We make it a priority to understand our clients’ objectives intimately, so that our proposals are as focused, meaningful and cost-effective as possible. Here’s how we can make a positive and tangible difference: